Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Question Friday ~ April 30



1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
My gut reaction is an immediate "NO!"

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
To have all of our debts instantly GONE – paid off or forgiven, I don't care, just GONE.
For me to be back at my before-the-first-pregnancy weight.

3. What kids show do you secretly like?
Martha Speaks

4. What is your beverage of choice?
Dr Pepper or chai tea latte

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
See my second wish above – I wanna lose this weight. Aside from that, I want to stop using credit cards completely.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up in the MckLinky HERE. Also link back to Mama M.

No blog? That's alright!! Just answer the questions in the comments of anyone's blog along the way...this is a fun, easy way to get to know your fellow bloggers!

Questions for Friday, April 30th (repeated for easier copying):
1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
4. What is your beverage of choice?
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Christine D. said...

Great answers, as usual! I tried using your MckLinky but it brought me to Mama M's page, so I'm posting my link here. Hope that's okay! http://dragonzmyst1776.blogspot.com/2010/04/five-question-friday-430.html

ham1299 said...

I should apologize. That is the Linky thingy for this. I just didn't feel like C&P it to here! ;-) Thanks for the link! :-)

I'm a full-time mummy said...

LOL... we're like opposites. I want to gain weight... :P Happy weekend!

Christine D. said...

No apologies necessary. I haven't even hooked up my MckLinky yet...not sure I want to start figuring that one out yet! LOL!

ham1299 said...

FT Mummy ~ LOL I'd gladly give you some of this weight if I could! ;-)

Chris ~ Don't go there unless you have to! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...