Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yes, I'll Take Cheese with this Whine

Yes, I need to whine – I mean vent – a bit. And I'm sorry to be such a PITA, but I gotta get it out. I'm feeling frustrated, discouraged, and mildly defeated. I am getting obsessive, I fear – and you'll likely agree when you see where I'm going with this.

It's about Proud Book Nerd. You know, my new – DOUBLY new – book blog. I was so excited – I had NINETEEN Google Friend Connect followers in less than a week! I was so proud of myself and so happy. People wanted to read me.

Then the corruption happened. And I lost the blog.

Unfortunately, the blog's followers didn't come over when I did the URL switcheroo. And now, three. (If you are one of those three - THANK YOU!) Yes, three is better than zero, but it's not as good as NINETEEN! :-(
Breathe. Count your blessings. Breathe some more. Ask God to ease the stupid anxiety over this. Remember you cannot change anything at this point. Just wait and see. God is in control. Hopefully the new friends will find their way back. In the end, this WILL be worth it. If nothing else, Ramblings is going to be much less cluttered – that's worth something, isn't it?
Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...