Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting To Know You 4/25

Hosted by MannLand5, this is a fun theme for Sundays! If you want to participate this week, you can leave me a comment and/or fill out the MckLinky HERE.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be: romance, horror, comedy, suspense, or action?
I think I'd choose romance.

2. Do you recycle?
Yep.

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope.

4. Do you have a nickname?
Not really.

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
Heath (not heeth, but pronounced the same way as it is with the 'er on the end)

6. What are your Summer staples?
Tank tops and flip-flops.

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
Umm...maybe a shirt?

8. Are you happy with your boob size?
No. I have kept some of what I gained when pregnant/nursing. I'm hoping that as I lose weight, I'll lose boobage, too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now it's your turn! Here are the questions (for easier copy/paste):

1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?
2. Do you recycle?
3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
4. Do you have a nickname?
5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
6. What are your Summer staples?
7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
8. Are you happy with your boob size?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Namine said...

Oh, I can't wait for flipflops!! Love your blog design!!

ham1299 said...

Thank you! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...