1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?I think they are UGLY!
2. What is your favorite pizza?Taco pizza. GOOD stuff!
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could? [Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]I have no idea.
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.Whitey's Ice cream
5. What is your current favorite snack?Dove milk chocolate and peanut butter squares
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
C. SurvivorA. Dancing with the Stars. While I'd love to be on Biggest Loser, I think I'd be more successful with DWTS.
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?7.5
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________.I can smell my lilacs – which is starting to happen! :-D
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.The kids. They're always cracking me up! ;-)
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.Losing this baby weight. Ultimate goal: be where I was when I got pg with Abby.
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.Umm ... Let me get back to you on that one!
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.Sometimes I'll take them for a special snack after school – like out for ice cream (at the aforementioned Whitey's), or to somewhere like Chili's and order dessert. They always love that! :-)