Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting to Know You 4/11

Hosted by MannLand5, this is a fun theme for Sundays! If you want to participate this week, you can leave me a comment and/or fill out the MckLinky HERE.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1. What color do you wear the most?
Wear? Probably black. I wear black yoga pants a LOT, and if I'm wearing a different type of pants (not black), I often wear a black shirt.

2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
$10,000 to pay down debts

3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?
Sure. Doesn't everyone?

4. I really need to start..........?
Getting back into gear on this weight-loss thing!

5. What was the first blog you ever read?
Good gosh, I have no idea! It's been so long that I just couldn't even venture a guess!

6. Do you collect anything?
You mean aside from books? I LOVE unicorns. Not the cartoonish, babyish ones. I like the GORGEOUS, elegant, regal ones – bonus if they have wings!

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Umm... 14 or 15.

8. Do you text/twitter while driving?
Nope. That's something I believe is EXTREMELY irresponsible, not to mention illegal in my home state of Illinois.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now it's your turn! Here are the questions to easier copy/paste:

1. What color do you wear the most?
2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?
4. I really need to start..........?
5. What was the first blog you ever read?
6. Do you collect anything?
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
8. Do you text/twitter while driving?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Christine D. said...

I loved your answers. I feel the same about my black yoga pants too! They're one of my favorite things to wear. And what's funny is that if I'm wearing my gray ones, then very often my shirt is black, too. LOL

ham1299 said...

Somehow I'm not surprised! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...