1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?"
Um, no. I have had late books, I think – like in school. But, I hardly use the library, so late fees are very rare!
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?
Both. I try to have a plan/place for it, but our house is too small to make it feasible. So, I usually end up getting stuff as needed.
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?
Um, tornadoes touched down VERY close to my dorms my freshman year in college. Oh, and the summer before my senior year there was one that touched down blocks from my house.
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
N/A ~ I couldn't name any of his songs.
5. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
Um ... I dunno. I'm not much for dressing up in costume.
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Dictionary ~ it's the tool of the trade when you're an editor! ;-)
7. What's your favorite breakfast food?
I gotta pick a favorite? Pancakes, fried eggs, hash browns, biscuits, waffles, french toast ...
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?
9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Not that I remember.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope. Infatuation or lust, yes. Love, no.
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?
Not sure. I don't really wear them anymore.
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.")
Probably a book or something else reading-related.