Sunday, April 10, 2011
Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, The Final Part
Taken from the-blog-that-encourages-stealing, also known as Sunday Stealing!
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? Whatever's closest.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? Yeah
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? I suppose so.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? Reading
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? I don't know.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? Equator
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? Watching television
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? Sacrifice, bravery, selflessness, inner strength
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? How to Train Your Dragon
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: Vomit (like when the kids puke – just the smell of it!)
87. What was the last thing you paid for? A new purse and a few other things at Kohl's
88. Are you a coupon clipper? Sometimes
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? Sure. I get a book or two (sometimes a lot more than that) in the mail every week.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? Dancing
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? That is a good question. If we go with the Star Trek analysis, I guess we'd say yes.
92. What insects are you afraid of? Anything that can hurt me.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? You don't have to believe something for it to be true.
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? I plead the Fifth ...
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? Chocolate or cake ...
96. What are your parents interested in? Um ... movies, music, their kids and grandkids
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? No
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? No
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? Plans
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? Not sure.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. My cell phone, a tent, a book.