Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A to Z Challenge: Q



Q = Quindlen

Q. A bit of a tricky letter. There are a bunch of words: quiet (not in my house), quick, quail, Quayle, quality, quite, queen ... I could go on and on. But, instead of forcing myself to post something about which I didn't have much of anything to say, I figured the old standby would work. I'll post about a favorite author whose last name starts with Q.

Thank God I have one!

Anna Quindlen ~ I have only read one of her novels (to date), but that is enough. It was probably the best novel I read last year, and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Every Last One. It was amazing. I was blindsided, and you will be, too. So. Well. Written. I don't actually own it – yet – but I fully intend to. For how good it is, here's the proof: I liked it more than The Time Traveler's Wife and Water for Elephants ...

It is THAT GOOD!

(In the interest of full disclosure, most book-title links in this post are to reviews I have written and posted on my book blog, Proud Book Nerd. If I haven't written a review, then the link goes to the Goodreads page for the book.)

Photobucket

1 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi Heather,
I've not read any of her books. I'll have to check it out. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/to-z-blogging-challenge-q.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...