Monday, April 11, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday: Drinks


This Week's Topic: Top 2 Drinks (alcoholic or not)

My Answer: This one's pretty easy for me. Heck, I just posted about one of them last week ...

1. Dr Pepper ~ There are times I wish I drank coffee, but I hate the stuff. As such, Dr Pepper IS my coffee! I'd probably lose the weight faster, if I wasn't drinking all of these empty calories. Most days, I hate to admit it, but I take in 2-3 cans. Bad days, I drink 4. Occasionally, I limit myself to 1 or 2 per day. It seems like I go in spurts.
 2. Chai Tea Latte (preferably from Starbucks) ~ If I could get this EVERY day (probably once in the morning and once again in the afternoon), I think I could give up Dr Pepper. But, well, that's just too damn expensive! Plus, I looked it up – the calories are about the same. Granted, with tea it's not necessarily empty calories. But still. When you're trying to lose weight, calories are calories.

If you wanna play along, there's a linky HERE.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...