Friday, April 29, 2011

A to Z Challenge: Z



Z = Zilch

Zilch, zero, zip. Nada, nothing, nuttin'.

Yup. I am out of ideas.

I considered Zeus, not the Greek god, but one of our cats. But I don't feel like talking about him.

I considered zombies, because my daughter is obsessed with Plants vs. Zombies at the moment. Again, don't really wanna talk about it.

Considered zeta, of the Greek alphabet – or a woman's name (think Catherine Zeta Jones) – but didn't wanna do that, either.

I perused through the dictionary, and thought zymurgy sounded kinda cool. Webster defines it as,
the chemistry of fermentation, as applied in brewing, etc.
But, well, I'm not a beer drinker. And I know fermentation isn't just beer, but I decided it would require too much time to research it enough to say anything worth posting.

So, that leaves me back at zilch. I liked that better than zero.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great post. Works for me. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/to-z-blogging-challenge-z.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...