Saturday, April 9, 2011

A to Z Challenge: H



H = Heather/ham1299

That's me! :-) Ham1299, a "screen name" I acquired shortly after I got married. Mr. Ham and I celebrated our 12th anniversary in January, so I've been using this for quite some time. It's hard to remember me as NOT being ham1299. Even on my book blog, I go by ham1299. I rarely (if ever) refer to myself as Proud Book Nerd.

Sorry, no pictures this time. I'm not too keen on sharing pics of myself as of late. Has everything to do with the needing-to-lose-weight thing I have going on. (Now, if only I could find my motivation. If you've seen it, please sent it my way!)

Sorry this is such a short post today. I feel like this was kind of a lame half-ass post, but my mother's in town visiting, and I'm trying not to spend all of my time online or doing anything that isn't in some way interacting with her. I'll be back Monday with an "I" post – whatever that'll be about, I've no idea. I'll figure it out, though!

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...