Monday, April 18, 2011

A to Z Challenge: P



P = Proud Book Nerd

Yup. I'm using this as an opportunity for self-promotion. Might as well, right?

What is Proud Book Nerd?
My book blog. Over a year ago, I was posting a lot of book reviews and stuff here on Ramblings & More. And my blog started to feel quite cluttered. So I decided to make a separate blog for my bookish postings. And voila! Proud Book Nerd was born.

Earlier this month, Proud Book Nerd had its first anniversary! I cannot believe it's been a year, but it's been an awesome year. I'm so happy and pleased to be able to share my love of reading with others.



How do I share my love of reading?
Book reviews, mainly. But I also post book-related memes, such as Teaser Tuesday, an occasional giveaway, and occasional book-related chatter. And it's a blast. The book-blogging community is absolutely fantastic. We book nerds stick together! ;-)

My love of reading goes back as far as I can remember. I remember my dad reading various books to me as a kid, and me reading tons of things as soon as I was able. My love of reading stretched into college, when I majored in English (lit). It was a blast. Hard work, of course, but a blast.

Where is Proud Book Nerd?
That's easy: proudbooknerd.com. Easy to remember, easy to find. (And it's linked from here, too.)

So, if you love – or even occasionally enjoy – reading, please come join me over on Proud Book Nerd! You'll be glad you did!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Checked out your book blog. Lots of interesting book stuff over there. I've added it to my blog list. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/to-z-blogging-challenge-p.html

ham1299 said...

Thank you, Sherrie! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...