Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A to Z Challenge: W



W = Wild Kratts

There are so many Ws I could have used: Wednesday (how lucky was that?), wonderful, woot, weary, etc. But I had long ago (meaning early on in this challenge) decided to post about Wild Kratts.

What?

Wild Kratts. It's a new PBS Kids show that my kids just love. All THREE of my kids love this show! And let me tell you, that is no small feat! My kids are 3, 5, and 7 years old. Any show that appeals to all three is quite the show.

It's from the same guys (not surprisingly, the Kratt brothers) who brought us Zoboomafoo, as show I remember my now-13-year-old niece loving when she was my kids' ages.

It's an excellent show that helps teach kids about various species of wild animals. From monarch butterflies and elephants to flying squirrels and fish, there's no species these men shy away from.

My kids not only love the show, they love the games based on the show, too. (Those can be found on the PBS Kids Web site linked above.)

For the curious, here is a preview video posted by PBS:


And another video. This is like the informative/educational tidbits at the end of each show. Enjoy:



Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...