Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The 65 Questions Meme


Taken from the-blog-that-encourages-stealing, also known as Sunday Stealing!

1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with. Um ... my husband? I'm guessing, given that I'm not really one who enjoys taking showers with others. It's been a long time, and is entirely possible that it was one of my children when they were babies.

2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?) I don't really have ONE favorite. I just like them big and loose, so I don't feel like they're showing off my leftover baby fat ...

3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken? Um, I don't think so.

4. Do you plan what to wear the next day? You mean tomorrow? I don't know. I'll decide when I'm ready to get dressed.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why? That I am exhausted. Because it's past my bedtime.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's black? My mousepad.

7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having. I'm to tired to think of any at the moment. Sorry!

8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today? Nope.

9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme)what would it be? If I could, I'd finish my book. I probably have about 50 pages left to read. But I am so friggin' tired that I think I'll just have to wait until morning.

10. Do you floss? Occasionally

11. What comes to mind when I say China? Nice dishes

12. Are you overly emotional? Sometimes

13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick? Skillet's Awake

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both

15. Do you like your car? Yes

16. Do you like yourself? Yes and no

17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen? Only if he's paying and not on anything.

18. What was the last song that you listened to? A Kutless song, but I can't remember which one at the moment and I'm too tired to go find my iPod to check.

19. Are (or were) your parents strict? Yes

20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like? No.

21. I say cottage cheese. You say: food

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Um, does a former Illinois governor count? If so, then yes. If not, then no. Although, I did meet Dick Butkus at a book signing once. But it was a brief "Hello" as he signed a book I bought for my hubby.

23. What was the last movie that you watched at home? Something's Gotta Give (not very good)

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My diamond rings are always in whatever room I'm in! ;-)

25. What countries have you visited? The Bahamas, Germany, and France

26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell. Nope.

27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train? Probably Chicago

28. Bacon or sausage? Bacon, but only if it's CRISPY, otherwise I'll take sausage links

29. How long have you had a cell-phone? More than 10 years now, unless I have to start counting over since I gave up a cell phone for about 6 months after Natalie was born. It's been two years since that little short-lived stint was seen as a bad idea!

30. What other memes do you do regularly? On this blog? Not many – at least not regularly. At least I don't think so. I do a bunch of book-related ones on Proud Book Nerd, though.

31. Who is the craziest meme host? Dunno.

32. Who invented chop sticks? I have no idea, and I don't really care.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My hubby.

34. Are you too forgiving? No. I'm probably not forgiving enough.

35. When was the last time that you were in love? Still am. :-)

36. Tell us about your best friend. Which one? The one I'm in daily contact with is Mr. Ham. There's also Chris, my BFF out in Jersey (whom I've never met IRL). Then there's Jen, a woman who was my BFF in high school and now lives near Seattle. While we aren't in touch as much as I'd like, I still consider her a BFF. Whenever we see each other (every few years or so), it's like we've never been apart.

37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school? I can't think of anything. All knowledge is useful. Sometimes things I never expected to be glad to know are the very things I'm finding myself using when I least expect it. Knowledge is powerful.

38. What was the last thing that you cried about? Um ... I don't remember.

39. What was the last question you asked? I asked Natalie how many eyes Zeus (our cat) has.

40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year? Sit on the swing on the front porch and read.

41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be? My kids names, maybe? Or a cross.

42. How would your best friend describe you? Depends on which one you ask.

43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films? Yes, I have.

44. Ever walked into a glass door? Um, I can't remember if it was a door or just a big window in a mall ... thankfully, I was walking slowly.

45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to? Blue, gray, or white - they all bring out his eyes.

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Only playfully

47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return? I don't know. I don't style my hair based on trends

48. What was the last CD you bought? I don't remember.

49. Do looks matter to you? To some extent, yes.

50. Could you ever forgive a liar? Wouldn't I be a hypocrite if I didn't?

51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month? The credit card, because – unlike the mortgage or the utilities – it is unnecessary.

52. Do you like your life right now? For the most part.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Hell, no.

54. Can you handle the truth? You bet! I know the Truth and the Truth has set me free!

55. Do you have good vision? When I have my contacts in ... ;-)

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Hate? No. Dislike? Maybe. I'd have to think about it for a bit to come up with three.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Only when absolutely necessary. I hate it.

58. What celeb would you like to come home to? As in romantically? I dunno. Johnny Depp or James Marsden

59. What are you wearing? PJ pants and a T-shirt

60. What is your favorite wild animal? Bald eagles, I think.

61. Where was your facebook picture taken? It wasn't. It's an avatar graphic.

62. Can you waltz? Yes. I can also cha-cha, as well as a few other dances.

63. Do you have a job? You bet – I'm a full-time stay-at-home mom. I don't get paid in currency, but in intangible benefits. But, those benefits do not include sick days, days off, vacation, or lunch breaks. Still, it's the best job in the world!

64. What was the most recent thing you stole? I am not in the habit of stealing.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Not that I remember.

Photobucket

1 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Bald eagles are pretty amazing.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/what-was-the-most-recent-thing-you-stole/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...