Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A to Z Challenge: V



V = Venti

I know, this is cheesy, but it's the best I could come up with. I considered Victoria's Secret, but decided that wasn't really in the spirit of this blog.

Enter Starbucks.

Until recently, Venti was their largest size drink. I believe it's 20 oz., but I could be wrong about that. (I'm too lazy to look it up right now.) I think the new huge one, Trenta (or something like that), is even too much for me, but I digress.

Whenever I have the opportunity – and the money – I like to get myself a Venti nonfat chai tea latte. YUM. Best tea ever! I used to get it regular, meaning not nonfat, but that was when I was relatively new to the whole Starbucks thing and didn't realize it was an option. It took a little while – meaning a couple of drinks – to get used to it that way, but now I don't want it any other way. YUM.

Starbucks' Birthday Cake Pops
Until recently, that was almost all I ever got, unless my daughter wanted hot chocolate.

But then Starbucks got evil.

They introduced their Petites. And they are GOOD! As in, I CRAVE them. Well, not all of them. The cake pops – the Birthday Cake variety. Oh. My. Gosh! So good.

My kids like them, too. Now I can't go there with them without hearing little voices asking for Birthday Cake Pops! Doesn't help me when I'm trying to be strong and not have one ...

I know, I know. There are worse problems to have.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...