Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Bitof Me(Me): School Time


Hosted by There's a Book, this is one question every week to help bloggers get to know each other. The latest post/question (and linky) can be found HERE.

This Week's Question: What are/were your favorite subjects in school?

My Answer: No surprise to anyone who knows me, my favorite subject was English. I loved reading, and was good at writing about it. It was one of few subjects that came very easily to me. I was actually inspired by my AP English teacher my senior, and I think he's why I chose to major in English.

I also really liked biology, and briefly considered majoring in it. Until my senior year (when I had a horrible teacher), I also really liked math – because I was good at it.

Finally, anything music-oriented, especially choir, was also a HUGE favorite.

Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...