Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blog Journal: Day 15


The subject for this entry is the Bucket List. Emma wants to know your top 5 bucket-list items. I recently posted a short list of my top two BL items. I'll start with those, and go from there.

My list, in no particular order:
  1. Help my children find Christ and become saved. If I accomplish nothing else, I will be happy with just this. I want to spend eternity with them in Heaven!
  2. Vacation in Hawaii. For as long as I want. Relaxing on the beach. Reading lots of good books. Not doing anything or going anywhere I don't want to do or see.
  3. Get 100% out of debt, and stay that way!
  4. Go to Italy. I wanna see Rome, Venice, etc. 
  5. See Ireland, England, etc.
Next up: What is your worst habit?

Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...