Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blog Journal: Day 15


The subject for this entry is the Bucket List. Emma wants to know your top 5 bucket-list items. I recently posted a short list of my top two BL items. I'll start with those, and go from there.

My list, in no particular order:
  1. Help my children find Christ and become saved. If I accomplish nothing else, I will be happy with just this. I want to spend eternity with them in Heaven!
  2. Vacation in Hawaii. For as long as I want. Relaxing on the beach. Reading lots of good books. Not doing anything or going anywhere I don't want to do or see.
  3. Get 100% out of debt, and stay that way!
  4. Go to Italy. I wanna see Rome, Venice, etc. 
  5. See Ireland, England, etc.
Next up: What is your worst habit?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Nicolasa said...

Vacationing on any beach doing those things you described sounds amazing to me!

Loren said...

Oh my goodness ~ we are sooo alike! I would agree with each and every one of these and in the same order! Especially #'s 1 & 2!!! I want nothing more than for my children to accept, know and walk with Christ ALL the days of their lives and then to spend Eternity with HIM! That is the best gift EVER! I always say the LORD was in the BEST MOOD EVER when HE created Hawaii :) but I love the beach! Add reading and my children, of course my Honey and WOW ~ dream come true! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...