Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tune-In Tuesday #9

A day late and a dollar short. But, hey, better late than never, right? RIGHT? ;-)

I have two songs for you. One is the aforementioned Switchfoot song, the other is appropriate right now. (Sorry, no lyrics today)

1. The Bed's Too Big Without You by The Police ~ I love this song. Always had. And this one works right now. Mr. Ham is gone for the week for business, and so, this song works. Enjoy!


2. This is Your Life by Switchfoot ~ Still not on Grooveshark – I'll have to look into that. Anyway, here's a "video" of it. (Not really a video – picture of the band while the music plays.)


If you participate today (or did yesterday despite my forgetfulness), please share a link! :-)

Have a blessed day,

Photobucket

4 comments:

Loren said...

WOW! how did I miss so many posts?? Love your song choices AGAIN!
Your senses post! Man, can I relate to that one! My dh was gone last week and WOW I have teenagers and it was like a tornado came through LOL. It is nice every now and then to just let it go but I wish we didn't have to miss them so much for that to happen huh!

Hope time flies til he returns!

Jenny said...

Love your song choices!

viviendolalife said...

I uploaded a lot of songs of Switchfoot and none of it has been uploaded for Grooveshark... have you been luck on that?

ham1299 said...

I have uploaded a couple of song successfully. I'm not sure what the deal is with the Switchfoot lately, though! :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...