Sunday, May 2, 2010

Worship and Praise Sunday: You Are So Good to Me


This week I chose "You Are So Good to Me" by Third Day. I love, love, love this song. I could listen to it over and over and over again.



You are so good to me
You heal my broken heart
You are my Father in heaven [2x]

You ride upon the clouds
You lead me to the truth
You are the Spirit inside me [2x]

You poured out all your blood
You died upon the cross
You are my Jesus who loves me [2x]

[Chorus:]
You are beautiful my sweet, sweet, song [3x]
I will sing again

[Bridge:]
You are my strong melody
You are my dancing rhythm
You are my perfect rhyme
And I want to sing forever

You can join in on Worship and Praise Sunday by visiting Jen's blog.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love this song too!! It's definitely one of my favorites!I am going to have to check out grove shark. I love the cute little music player!!

Thanks again for joining in today!

Jen

ham1299 said...

Thanks, Jen! I love the meme, so I'll keep it up so long as I remember! ;-) I love Grooveshark. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...