This week's topic is flowers. Share your top 6 favorite flowers. Per the rules, you can do a list of 6, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 sentences, etc. This week, 6 photos (all from rgbstock.com).
1. Lilacs ~ For one, they're PURPLE. But, more importantly, they smell AWESOME!
2. Lily ~ Not just any lily. This is the closest pic I could find to what my favorite lily is. I only know it as naked-lady lily. (I'm afraid to Google that ...) They're pink. The leaves grow early in the summer, then several weeks later the flowers (TALL stalks) appear and bloom. Naked – no leaves.
3. Columbine ~ I LOVE how different they are from the "typical" flower.
4. Gerbera Daisies ~ I hadn't even heard of these before I worked in a flower shop for a few months during college. I think they're beautiful!
5. Bird of Paradise ~ In case you can't tell, I love flowers that are somewhat exotic and/or unusual. While I can appreciate roses, tulips, daffodils, irises, etc., I am drawn to flowers that are unique and different from what is often typically seen. I LOVE these, and they're even better in person than via photo!
6. Bleeding Heart ~ I love hearts, and these flowers just amaze me!
Wanna play? Check out the post HERE for this week's links and more detailed information on how Small Talk Six works.