Saturday, May 29, 2010

Blog Journal: Day 16


The question: What is my worst habit?

My answer: Honestly, I'd like to plead the Fifth on this one. I really would. Bad habits are embarrassing to admit to, and I hate sharing stuff like that. But, I suppose that would be a cop out. It wouldn't be in the spirit of doing this Blog Journal thingy!

If I had to pick, it's hard. I procrastinate – HORRIBLY. If I don't have an ACTUAL deadline for something, chances are HIGH that it won't get done. And, I hate to admit it, but that's likely tied to laziness. If I HAVE to do something, HAVE to, I do. But, I value my time to myself, pursuing my own interests, enjoying myself. I don't wanna give that up if I don't have to ...

I also swear. I'm MUCH better about it than I used to be, but it's still too much. Especially when I get overly emotional and the filter gets compromised ...

Coming soon: What are your pet peeves?

Photobucket

2 comments:

JanMary @ www.janmary.com said...

I posted mine - arrrgh! - not easy seeing them "out there"!

ham1299 said...

No kidding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...