Friday, May 21, 2010

Friendly Friday Follow #1


I'm excited to be participating in this the first week it's out. I'm not sure how often I'll do this, but I've grown quite fond of Emma over at Toddler Awesome as of late, and wanted to support her.

For those of you who are new to Ramblings & More, hello and thank you for visiting! :-) I'm always excited to make new friends! This is my primary blog, in which I talk about anything that comes to mind, hence the name. (Yes, I used the word "hence" – my degree's in English ...) When I say anything that comes to mind, I should add that I do NOT post book-related stuff here (at least not regularly and not if I can avoid it). If you love books, then check out my book blog, Proud Book Nerd. I'm excited that you're here. Let me know if you decide to follow, and I'll return the favor!

To find the links to others' posts, just go HERE.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Robin said...

I am also new to the whole blog, following, friend Friday thing but this is fun!

Love it! I am your newest follower!

http://www.thetshirtdiairies.com

~Katey~ said...

I'm also pretty new to this following thing and Now I hold the title of your newest follower :)

http://kateyjakcsy.blogspot.com/

Mommy of Two said...

I've been following you for awhile and I really like your blog. So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...