Monday, May 10, 2010

Shuffle and Stuff

I saw this on One-Hip-Mom and couldn't pass it up! Too much fun!

Instructions:
  1. Put your iPod or MP3 player on shuffle.
  2. Press forward for each question.
  3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING PLEASE!

How do you feel today?

I've Been Thinking About You by Londonbeat (hmm...)

What’s your outlook on life?
The Princess Pleads for Wallace from the Braveheart Soundtrack (again I say hmm...)

What does your family think of you?

A Storm Is Coming from the LOTR: Return of the King soundtrack (MAN! Doesn't make me sound good at all! LOL)

What do your friends think of you?

Second Wind by Petra (umm...OK?)

What do your exes think of you?
Jesus Christ Pose by Soundgarden (again, hmm...)

How’s your love life?

My Heart Will Fly by MercyMe (yeah, you could say that. We're in a pretty good place.)

How will your love life be in the future?

Empty by Building 429 (I sure hope not!)

Will you get married?
Earth Invasion by Skillet (I'm not sure how to interpret that. LOL)

Are you good at school?

Christmas at Hogwarts from the Harry Potter soundtrack (I guess I'm good at the breaks?)

Will you be successful?

You Are My King (Amazing Love) by Newsboys (I will be successful in my faith??? That would work for me!)

What song should they play on your birthday?

I Have and Always Will by Dave Barnes & Amy Grant (Sweet, I think.)

The soundtrack of your life?
You're Powerful by Skillet (I'll TAKE it! ;-) )

You and your best friends are?

It Is You by Newsboys (Devoted?)

Happy times:

Road to Glory (Instrumental) by Steve Quinzi (from a Celtic Sampler) (I guess it works)

Sad times:
More Power to Ya by Petra (Encouragement?)

What does next year have in store for me?
Be Good to Yourself by Journey (OK)

What do I say when life gets too hard?

Lonely Man by Audio Adrenaline (perhaps in the right context ...)

What do you want as your career?

Christ of Hope by Michelle Tumes (perhaps to bring the hope of Christ to others?)

Your favorite saying?

Fallen by Evanescence (... and can't get up?)

How will I die?

Rebirthing (acoustic) by Skillet (I don't wanna know ...)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Miel Abeille said...

Love this idea! I just don't own an ipod. :(

ham1299 said...

Do you have iTunes? You could do it on that, too.

mapsgirl said...

I played along as well :) It's fun!

Priya Parmar said...

i love that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...