Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tune-In Tuesday #7

Good morning! Happy Tune-In Tuesday! :-) Before I get to that, though, I wanted to offer my apologies. I was absent yesterday due to technical difficulties. Apparently, there has been some issue between Google services and AT&T DSL customers in the Midwest. Google was blaming AT&T, but I find that a bit much. Google was the ONLY thing any of us were having trouble with – and by "Google" I mean ALL of Google: Gmail, Blogger, etc. By the end of the day, however, they seem to have resolved the issue. But, my hubby is gone for a few days this week, so I wasn't able to come by and say hi. So, if someone posted any comments, I apologize for not getting to it right away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And now for the fun stuff. Tune-In Tuesday! :-) I don't know if you remember, but last week I shared a song by Flyleaf. Since then, I have purchased the full CD. And I am SO GLAD to have done so – it is GOOD! Abby likes it, too. She says it's great having a rockin' CD with a GIRL singing! :-) Every time I listen to Flyleaf, I'm reminded of Evanescence. Anyone else experience that?

Anyway, today I wanted to share another Flyleaf song, one that is just as awesome as Again, last week's song.

Treasure by Flyleaf ~ A beautiful, powerful song. And this girl has pipes! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it! :-)


Can I tell you a story as we dance
while the sun starts to bleed
Song of songs love is calling daughter
wake up from your sleep

Refined I'll become the most
dazzling precious treasure
I'll be treasured over all the earth

Bearing the gift of a new heart
Patience ablaze I'm slowly burning

Refined ill become the most
dazzling precious treasure
Ill be treasured over all the earth

I am in awe and in shock
I'm in love and given away
I'm reserved with these words:

Can I tell you a story as we dance
while the sun starts to bleed
Trees rejoice with the wind here
Hallelujah, Yes Shua

Tonight I've become the
most dazzling precious
I am treasured over all the earth
Just look at what he's done
How he's laying down his life
Take this life
Oh most dazzling precious treasure
Tonight I've become the most
dazzling precious treasure
I am treasure over all the earth


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


What song(s) has(have) touched you this week? I'd love to know – I'm always looking for more great music! :-)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...