Taken from the Sunday Stealing blog! :-)
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.Dr Pepper, a pen, day calendar, Boogie Wipes, several books
2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it?
Style: It usually ends up in a ponytail or loose bun. Cut: Not very often at all.
3. What are you wearing now?
Brown shorts and a T-shirt
4. What's your occupation? Do you like it?
Stay-at-home mom, and yes, I do like it.
5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason?
Sometime during the past few weeks. No special reason.
6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically?
8. What was the last full meal that you ate?
9. What was the last email that you received?
Um ... not sure. I haven't checked e-mail in several hours. The last one I read was an alert from The Chicago Tribune saying Dennis Hopper died.
10. What one website do you always visit when you go online?
11. What was the last significant thing you bought?
Define significant. Do you mean expensive or important?
12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan?
13. What did you think about before you go to bed last night?
I don't remember.
14. What was the last CD you bought?
I just ordered three from MusiChristian.com, one of which is the soon-to-be-released Born Again by the Newsboys.
15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today?
I LOVE spring/summer rain. LOVE it. Even better if it's a thunderstorm. Today was GORGEOUS, but hot.
16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be?
I could sing perfect pitch with a STRONG voice.
17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts?
18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
There's nothing I can think of.
19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend?
Not really. My mom's coming out, but we don't have concrete plans.
20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically?
Gosh, that was a LONG time ago. I loved a boy in high school. Loved him for years. But he's gone.