Monday, May 17, 2010

Blog Journal: Day 6

No snazzy graphics again today. Sorry. It's past my bed time, and I'm waiting for the dryer to finish my comforter/flat sheet (damn cat!). There's no time for graphics. And, really, (sorry, Emma) this isn't a very inspiring topic for me.

What is it?

Food. My favorite food/recipe/restaurant.

Favorite Food
Alaskan king crab legs. YUMMY! I rarely get them because they're so damn expensive ...

Something I can get regularly ... honestly cheddar cheese. I could eat just that and be happy. I once told someone that, and they looked at me like I said haggis is my favorite food! So, I rarely say cheese (especially cheddar), for fear of looking/sounding stupid! Lame, aren't I?

Favorite Recipe
I'm not much of a cook. I like to bake, though. I have the BEST sugar cookie (and buttercream icing) recipe I kindly was given by a former co-worker. But, alas, it's nowhere nearby. And, again, I'm tired. So, I'm not gonna get it. Anyway, it's my favorite because I searched for YEARS for the perfect cut-out sugar cookies recipe and FINALLY have it!

Favorite Restaurant
Honestly, I don't really have one. It just depends on my mood or current cravings. Although, if dessert is in the plans, then Chili's ...


Tune in tomorrow for a real-time post on the five senses. :-)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Too funny! You would fit right in at our house - we eat LOTS of cheese - shredded, sliced, block, string - we are some cheese eatin' folks! :) My sis-n-law lives upstairs and she says she always knows where to come if she is out of cheese - because we always have some form of it! :)

Debbie said...

I love finding a really good recipe! Hang onto that sugar cookie one.

Loren said...

well, sometime you will have to share....love sugar cookies and it is hard to find a goodin! Also in regards to your wordpress question for your other blog. I have a dear friend who is on word press and I am looking for her email to send to you. She has helped me alot with comp questions and I think she would be a huge help to you

UKZoe said...

Good cheddar, yuuummmmm, in fact, any cheese other than the majority of the blue ones, cheese cheese cheese cheese, cheeese, cheese, I love cheese!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...