Friday, May 14, 2010

Blog Journal: Day 3

I hope these images are working OK for you to read them. Like last time, click on it to see it full size, and that should make it doable.


I feel this is one that requires some elaboration.
  • My kids ~ Not just what doesn't require explanation, but also their births – especially the younger two. They were VBAC deliveries, and those were the most rewarding days of my life! Also, I'm very proud of who they are and who they are going to be. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for them – and for us through them.
  • My blogs ~ Yes, this one, but especially Proud Book Nerd. I have put lots of blood, sweat, and tears into both. OK, maybe not those things – time, energy, and even in some cases money (this template wasn't cheap). But, it is so worth it. I'm having fun with both. But, I think in the book blog I've found my niche. I can't remember a time I wasn't a bookworm, so I shouldn't be surprised ... anyway, if you wanna know more about that, just go to the blog then click on the link (below the header) that says "About Me." I have a similar post here, but I need to rework it. I do want to add that I'm actually a bit surprised by this. An avid reader with LOTS of editing experience, I've never considered myself a writer. Never liked it much. But, well, maybe I just wasn't writing about the right things ...
  • My bachelor's degree ~ I worked long and hard for four years to earn this degree. There's a reason the common way to say it is "earn" the degree. That is HARD work. While these days I don't do much with the degree, it's still an accomplishment of which I am quite proud.
And that's it for today. So, tell me, what are you proud of in your life? Head on over to Toddler Awesome if you wanna play along!



Photobucket
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...