Friday, May 14, 2010

Blog Journal: Day 3

I hope these images are working OK for you to read them. Like last time, click on it to see it full size, and that should make it doable.


I feel this is one that requires some elaboration.
  • My kids ~ Not just what doesn't require explanation, but also their births – especially the younger two. They were VBAC deliveries, and those were the most rewarding days of my life! Also, I'm very proud of who they are and who they are going to be. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for them – and for us through them.
  • My blogs ~ Yes, this one, but especially Proud Book Nerd. I have put lots of blood, sweat, and tears into both. OK, maybe not those things – time, energy, and even in some cases money (this template wasn't cheap). But, it is so worth it. I'm having fun with both. But, I think in the book blog I've found my niche. I can't remember a time I wasn't a bookworm, so I shouldn't be surprised ... anyway, if you wanna know more about that, just go to the blog then click on the link (below the header) that says "About Me." I have a similar post here, but I need to rework it. I do want to add that I'm actually a bit surprised by this. An avid reader with LOTS of editing experience, I've never considered myself a writer. Never liked it much. But, well, maybe I just wasn't writing about the right things ...
  • My bachelor's degree ~ I worked long and hard for four years to earn this degree. There's a reason the common way to say it is "earn" the degree. That is HARD work. While these days I don't do much with the degree, it's still an accomplishment of which I am quite proud.
And that's it for today. So, tell me, what are you proud of in your life? Head on over to Toddler Awesome if you wanna play along!



Photobucket

9 comments:

Jen said...

I seriously thought about including my blog on my list too!! Hahaha!! Too funny and you are so right! Happy Friday!

bluewhitelife said...

I'm a bookworm too :) Just started doing sporadic book reviews on my blog :) I'll check out your book blog too!

Uyen said...

aaahh yes...the blog! What amazes me is that you have 2 blogs! That is quite an accomplishments. Keeping up with one blog is already difficult! Good for you!

Chelle said...

Well done well done! :)

Loren said...

Heather ~

Your kids are precious!! I love learning these things about you and just yesterday I did go read the "about me" on your blog. I never would have guessed you are SHY! but totally get how much easier it is to share here on the computer. When my Dad was alive I loved receiving emails from him bc I got FAR MORE from him here than I ever did face to face.

Your layout is so pretty ! I just paid for mine for the first time ever and am surprised at the difference!

Have a blessed and Happy Friday my new friend!

~Shelly said...

I agree with Uyen! Two blogs?!? How do you find time? Your layout is very pretty and congratulations on everything.

purplepolkadots said...

Congratulations on all your achievements!

ham1299 said...

LOL You all are cracking me up! I actually have a third blog on Vox.com, but it's not public. That's for the stuff I don't want family – er, I mean the world – to read! ;-) That's where I post sensitive things that might hurt someone's feelings. (By someone, I mean someone I'm close to.)

Loren ~ I am shy to a fault. Like, PAINFULLY shy. I'm glad I hide it OK here! ;-) Thanks on the layout! I told them what I like, my color scheme (I had picked it out), and they went to town. They did a GORGEOUS job!

Kristi said...

3 very worthwhile accomplishments. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...