Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random Dozen 5/4

1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
Paying bills, which I finished last night.

2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
Depends on what's going on and how tired I am. I'll often take awhile to fall asleep if I can't get my head to stop thinking. When that happens, I'll read for a bit. That usually relaxes my mind enough that I can get to sleep. If I'm really tired, though, I fall asleep almost instantly. Most nights I sleep through – assuming the kiddos do! ;-) I might occasionally get up once to pee, but that's not the norm.

3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
Ugh, I dunno. LOL Definitely NOT the '80s!

4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
As in a meal? Um...my hubby is the cook.

5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
Yes, unfortunately. It's something I'm begging God to help me STOP! The last thing I bought on impulse? Books, of course! ;-)

6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
I've already told DH not to worry about a funeral. He can have a memorial service, but don't bury me – cremate me.

7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
I got to have a chai tea latte this morning! :-) That, and Abby's school's book fair is tonight! :-)

8. What is your favorite type of bread?
Beer bread – YUM!

9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
Fear developing? That implies something I haven't yet developed, so I guess grumpiness.

10. What trait would you like most to develop?
Whatever the opposite of laziness is and being good with money, being frugal.

11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
Geesh, I don't know. I think the kids' room. It's my favorite. It's calm, peaceful, and I just like it a lot. Not sure if it reflects my personality, though! LOL

12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
Balance? What's that? ;-) I'm still working on that. I know my priorities need BIG-time straightening up ...

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Oh I envy your Chai tea latte! I discovered that I can't get them in town here :(
I would also like to develop frugality...but buying stuff is ever so much fun!

˙·٠•●❤Sh@KiR@ ❤●•٠·˙ said...

Your DH is a Chef? Mine too.Lucky us.
Love your answers.
Mine is here
Nice to meet you.
Happy Wednesday!
hugs
shakira

Susanne said...

Love chai tea! :v)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...