Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blogger Appreciation Day: April 2010

What a great way to say THANK YOU to those who have sent readers your way! This is something started by Kelli at 3 Boys & a Dog.

Here’s how it works:
  1. Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for April 1st – April 30th.
  2. Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest.
  3. Write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
  4. Link that post up in Kelli's MckLinky HERE.
It would be appreciated if you could link back to this post, you know – return the favor! ;-)

Without further ado ...

THANK YOU to ALL of my referrers, especially April's TOP TEN:
  1. Proud Book Nerd ~ 40 Visitors (Yes, it is my book blog, but I think it still counts – at least this month. If it turns out that it's a recurring theme, then I'll skip this one in the future.)
  2. .{Silver Lining}. ~ 14 Visitors
  3. Living to Tell the Story ~ 13 Visitors
  4. Signature Nail Polish ~ 9 Visitors
  5. 2nd Cup of Coffee ~ 9 Visitors
  6. Whimsical Musings and More ~ 5 Visitors ***TIED with #7 and #8 – listed in same order as on Google Analytics***
  7. The Secret is in the Sauce ~ 5 Visitors ***TIED with #6 and #8 – listed in same order as on Google Analytics***
  8. My Little Life ~ 5 Visitors  ***TIED with #6 and #7 – listed in same order as on Google Analytics***
  9. My World ~ 3 Visitors  ***TIED with #10-12 – listed in same order as on Google Analytics***
  10. Mann Land 5 ~ 3 Visitors  ***TIED with #9, 11-12 – listed in same order as on Google Analytics***
  11. Midday Escapades3 Visitors  ***TIED with #9-10, 12 – listed in same order as on Google Analytics***
  12. Trendy Treehouse ~ 3 Visitors  ***TIED with #9-11 – listed in same order as on Google Analytics***
Well, whaddya know! There are TWELVE here this week - two ties! :-) I thought it only fair to list all those tied! So, THANK YOU to ALL of you! :-) There were SEVERAL others linking here, too, and I thank you, too. This was my first month using Google Analytics, and I look forward to seeing how things change for May!

(I do not list engines, Twitter, FaceBook, etc… I list bloggers and mom entrepreneurs!)

Photobucket

1 comments:

MrsJenB said...

What a great idea!! I'll have to look into this myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...